Red Red

You know what? You have all my acceptance. And my sword, should you be in need of defense. You clear the path for many 3d artists to come (I really hope I'll be one of them).

As for the animation - you play on the emotions quite well, you found fitting music, but the movements are a little jerky and the poor wolf is stiff as if he met Chuck Testa himself. Also, I think that a little rough texture here and there would improve the aesthetics. But still, for an assignment this is a damn good job!

Egorapture Egorapture

The f**k I jut saw?

But, eh, 5/5 & 10/10 for Egoraptor

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

Schrödingers Nyan Cat is dead D:

For a while there I thought that he'll be toasted.

But then Minecraft happens D:
Man, this addiction is stalking me O.o

A Night Forever A Night Forever

Third scene.
Me: "haha, I can't jump, so you probably won't too, so I got you now!"
Golden figure: "sorry bro, my planet needs me" *float*

Overall, another artsy game with a meaning so deep that my sense of abstraction drowned in it.

Mini Hurdles Mini Hurdles

Lovin' the minimalism. Minus points for the flying bug - apparently the athlete possesses the magical ability of double jump... or triple... quadr... ugh. By tapping the mouse button you can fly over all the hurdles.

Kudos for fun minigame, but how about whole Olympics in small scale? ;)

Nightmare Runner Nightmare Runner

+ excellent graphic design and animations
+ good, fitting music
+ clever upgrade system
+ for a general idea

- double jump is a little buggy, not always works if you jump just after you landed

What I'd change: I would add a tiny invisible ledge at the beginning of each platform or make the guy run a little faster, since after ~30 plays the only cause of my death was hitting the wall after a failed double jump.

Ideas for sequel: add changing the lead color along with the monsters and background after the player reaches certain distance. Also, since you already use the multiple plays mechanic, why not a classic shop/upgrade at the death screen?

Overall, a good game, deserves all the 4.5 star it gets from me ;)

ClockworkMonster responds:

Upgrades will be added in the sequel ;-)

The Tribe The Tribe

Midnight. Stranded in the dark forest, in the middle of enemy territory. Flashlight batteries running low. Still, you have to carry out your mission, or else the fate of this world will be grim... yes, the music that you hear all around you COULD loop seamlessly, but you have more important things to think of, as you are approaching the enemy camp...

Bookmarked and tagged for #gamedev. Still, please reconsider looping :]

Filip-Miljkovic responds:

Hehe, I like the story! I am always glad when my soundtracks can create such vivid images :) Yes, it can most certainly loop - it was designed to loop. I just didn't want to upload 3-4 minutes of repetitive material (that would be kinda boring without a game backing it up xD).

Rig - SFX Demo Reel Rig - SFX Demo Reel

Okay... Where I can find these and how many banks do I have to rob to pay for them? Because there is no good free SFX in the Internet and I'm getting desperate :|

These are by far the best SFX i found on NG. I wish there was more...

Princess Marion Princess Marion

Oh yes. I can see the princess. Her matted hair, her eyes that lost color long ago. Sitting on thin layer of hay in the castle dungeon, with but a tiny hole in the thick wall to let some light into her cell. Chained to the floor, she weeps for her people. Now ruled by her younger sister, that is in fact controlled by evil cousin, they are forced to slave labor for the alien beings that helped in the rebellion. There is no hope left for this land... or is there? Maybe the ancient portal in the middle of the forest no one dares to enter holds a secret that will change the fate of this world once again...

Huh? I'm sorry, I think spaced out a little too much. I guess that is enough to prove that this piece does not require critique. At least not from me.

Please, give us more compositions in this mood. I beg you D:

Bosa responds: